In case of discrepancy of data protection terms or any terms and conditions hereof, between the English version and the Estonian/Russian language version, the Estonian version shall prevail.
Glanz & Glamuur OÜ needs to respect your privacy and comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal data we may collect about you when you visit our website www.glamuur.ee. By using our website, you agree that we collect and use your data by these data protection terms.
With these data protection conditions, we would like to explain to you what data we collect, how we use it, and what your rights are to protect your data. This document applies only to our website and its visitors and does not apply to data collected through other channels.
Your data processor: Glanz & Glamuur OÜ
Reg. no.: 11119247
We collect and process information by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
The information we collect includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any information that your devices send when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or campaigns and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your data may reach us in the following ways:
- if you place an order in www.glamuur.ee e-shop;
- if you register as a user of www.glamuur.ee e-shop;
- when you contact us by phone, e-mail, or online chat;
- when you browse the website www.glamuur.ee;
- if you provide personal information about another person who receives the goods;
- if you make payments using an e-bank or another electronic payment method;
- when you comment, like, or share any post on our social media account;
- if you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you comment on posts on our website.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We ask you for personal information only if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- first and last name;
- personal code;
- e-mail address;
- postal address, country, county, city;
- phone number;
- purchase history and activity in our e-store;
- chat history between us;
- information about your web browser and IP address.
Our website www.glamuur.ee saves log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- type of device used,
- Internet Protocol (IP) address,
- web browser or browser type,
- internet service provider (ISP),
- date and time of visiting the website,
- entry and exit page number of clicks on the web page.
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of website visitors, and collect demographic information. The information received is not intended to, nor does it enable, the identification of a person.
Like most websites, www.glamuur.ee also uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and save preferences, regional settings, options for using services, etc.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
- Necessary cookies or session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the requested services.
- Functionality cookies allow your browser to remember choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and prevent you from re-entering your preferences.
USE OF DATA
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- to maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website;
- to collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website;
- to identify you by phone, text, or email;
- sending you information and asking for feedback about our services;
- to prevent fraud and protect our website;
- to enable us to connect with you through a social media account;
- to enable the reading of the conversation history to speed up the provision of relevant advice;
- to improve the quality of our service and provide more efficient browsing solutions;
- to develop new products, and services or improve their functionality;
- to ship/deliver goods, process orders, issue invoices, order via bank link, and confirm your order or refund your money;
- to offer products and services that may be of interest to you, taking into account your previous orders;
- to simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us;
- for other purposes – for example, to analyze data, study trends, and evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with a change of ownership, merger, asset sale, financing, or acquisition of our company. We will inform you about the transfer of your data and when some other data protection conditions apply to it.
- We may share your data with our partner companies, requiring them to comply with these data protection terms. Affiliated companies include our parent and subsidiary companies, joint venture partners, or companies owned by us.
- We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services, or promotions.
- We may, with your consent, disclose your personal information for any other purpose.
- We are obliged to disclose your data if required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data to comply with legal obligations, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect possible violations of law related to the use of our service, and to ensure the safety of service users.
The company will retain your data only as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in these data protection conditions. We retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we need to retain your information to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis purposes. Log files are usually kept for a shorter period unless the data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to keep the data for a longer period.
PROCESSING OF CHILDREN’S DATA
None of our products or services are directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we suspect that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
When we receive personal information about you from a third party, we protect it by these data protection conditions and the law of the Republic of Estonia. If you share third-party data yourself, you represent that you have the right and permission to do so.
Even if you have previously agreed to share your data with us for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to stop communicating with us and to request that we remove your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to verify your identity. If you find that the data we have collected about you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or outdated information.
If you believe that we have breached the relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details found in this document and provide us with full details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint promptly and will respond in writing to you with the results of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory authority or a data protection authority.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each page user has the right to the following conditions:
- right of access – you have the right to request copies of your data;
- the right to data corrections – you have the right to request that we correct data that you believe is inaccurate and that we supplement data that you believe is incomplete.
- right to deletion – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the deletion of your data;
- the right to restrict data processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the use of your data;
- the right to object to the use of personal data – under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your data;
- the right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to a third party or directly to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Glanz & Glamuur OÜ undertakes all reasonably necessary measures to ensure that your data is processed securely and by these data protection conditions and the law of the Republic of Estonia. Your data will not be transferred to any organization or country unless there is a valid reason for doing so and the security of your data is ensured.
REFERENCE TO OTHER WEBSITES
On our website, you may find links to other websites that are not owned by us. When you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party site. We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the data protection conditions of each site you visit.
UPDATES TO DATA PROTECTION TERMS
If necessary, we have the right to make changes to this data protection conditions document. When the data protection conditions are updated, we will change the document update date at the bottom of this document. If you continue to visit and use our website after the data protection conditions have been updated, we will treat this as your tacit consent to the changes.
Last modified on 28/05/2022